What are we doing this Spring?
1. Harboring cynicism at picnics
2. Saying “yeah, totally” to summer camping invites we have no intention of going on
3. Noticing other people’s arms
5. Reading books that require dictionaries to understand
6. Cutting our bangs like the toddler neighbor’s
7. Switching to white wine
8. Yelling at pre-teens, regretting it
9. Avoiding parades
10. Picking at calluses
11. Desultory fundraising
12. Answering the 2-year-old’s question, “What is beauty?”
13. Complaining about gentrification whilst gesticulating with a 10 dollar sandwich
14. Waking the baby with our laughter
15. Blueprinting fairy houses to build in the garden
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. Now you know what I’ve been up to. What are you doing this summer?